View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 12:45 AM
gullzway
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New Sprint MMS on the Touch!

There's a thread in the Diamond forum about the new Picture mail MMS and available .cab http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37799 , but I found nothing in the Touch forum. I installed the Picture Mail cab referenced in that thread http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/ and it added a Sprint Picture Mail account in Messaging,but first it did not work. I still recieved a text with a link to the pics. Then I opened a pic and hit send, it let me select the PicMail account and I entered my own Number. After a few seconds, the PicMail app popped up and began some configuring as discussed in the diamond thread. I eventually recieved the Picture thru the PictureMail account and not an e-mail link. So i guess I can send and receive pics now by phone!

However,I tried sending myself a pic from the Picmail website and it now gives the IOTA error 1012 which users in the Diamond thread have posted can be fixed by calling Sprint and having my Picture mail account removed and readded. Not sure if it's a good idea to call since it's a leaked cab and not available from Sprint Yet??? I have not tried to recieve a pic from another phone yet.
Any others trying to get this to work??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (11.7 KB, 355 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (11.9 KB, 191 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen05.jpg (7.4 KB, 162 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.