View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 11:07 PM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond Thoughts.

Ok... Just finished up a full battery test. And I am tired!!!!!!!!!!!! Today at 3:35 pm I unplugged my car adapter from my Diamond. Turn it off and got out my car and went to my local mall. I sat down and turned it on and began the test at exactly 3:40pm. I left everything to default and I am running Juicy 1.1 rom. I did not let the customazation to run. So its a bare rom. So the backlight was at AUTO. I did a full web surf until the ppc died. At 7:45pm the Diamond shut off due to a dead battery. I would guess the Auto Backlight was about 50% since my malls light were not that bright or too dim. So there you have it. The diamond battery lasted 4hourds and 5 minutes of a full web surf session. Just so you know.. it was just web serf and no Streaming. Only thing running in the background was the default TFLo3d playing my MP3's. Also.. this was my 6th Battery charge. So its almost done conditioned.