View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 05:18 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 9/14/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
can anyone help me...im making OEMS with the OEMIZER and it works great for some programs..BUT it doesnt work when the programs has files with the same names in different subfolders within its program file..like for example there could be multiple skin.bmp files in differnt folders within the oem...so when i create the oem with the appropiate directories i get an error and oemizer quits..any ideas? do i have to chnage the reg edits? or do i need a pvxml? anybody know?! please help
I have found that oemizer is fine for most cabs, or simple cabs, but for what you are explaining, Post #4 in this thread has a link to Ervius's Package Creator and a tutorial on how to use it. It handles duplicates just fine and is what I use.