View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 04:46 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D Theme Webpage

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuummmk View Post
OK now i am pissed. I have tried all 5. The glass black clock and holy somewhat work but the black background behind the sprint clock is still there with the new clock font. The others don't work at all. I just did a hard reset and tried them as well. You got the transparent to work? I am removing touchflow from the active today screen. Then installing the cab then restarting then restarting touchflow. What the heck is going on.... This is after a hard reset... Thanks
I have the sprint theme in the today settings selected. Is that an issue?

Thanks
that is def the issue... put a custom theme from the website, THEN do the clock stuff...

sprint theme is 100% the issue... i'm CONVINCED