Thread: Can it be true?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 05:02 PM
JBabey
Halfway to VIP Status

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
heres the thread i was lookin for when i posted haha.

the new specs already suck ballz all over the place. I was excited for the r.A because i use the stupid thing as a modem more than i use it for a phone. But.. now that the SINGLE only redeeming quality of the phone is never going to see the light of day, im ed they are even going to sell it.

But J ... 2 megapixel camera.... i have a 9 mega-pixel super camera that was half the cost of the phone

But J ... no antanae.... its easier to hold the phone with the antanae there.

But J ... no more joystick... i LOVE the joystick and if your dumb enough to drop your phone and break it, you should have been aborted.

But J ... its thinner and lighter.... and at what cost? its easier to break? the materials will not be able to withstand the same impacting as the 6700

But J ... it has WM6..... oh wait.... no it doesnt.... hey doesnt that look just like WM5.... ya it does.... weird

But J ... it uses TRANSFLASH! ... i have a 2 gig card that wont work in my new phone.... cool!

But J ... it has a new way to listen to music.... by putting a STUPID adapter into my CHARGING port and have to carry it with me wherever i may want to use my headphones..... and we all know that port is prone to breaking... way to go on that one.... and if i listen to music at work by plugging my speakers in, i need ANOTHER adapter to charge it while i have it hooked up??? WTF!!!!

But J ... its a cool color..... ya just like verizons... and when you scratch it the "real" color plays through and looks like garbage

But J ... it slides the other way now! isnt that cool .... so .... we get used to something, and they go changing it on me.... no - not that cool

But J ... 256 meg of flash memory... ya, thats pretty d@mn cool... although with my custom ROM i never use any storage memory now anyways but ya, thats pretty "neat"

==============

in sum were looking at a huge pile of garbage that should have never been invented, let alone try to take the throne from the coveted 6700. The 6700 was new, fresh, and brought a lot to the table, this...... concoction of a device, or moreover this.... repackaged 6700 is nothing more than a way to say.... sorry guys, we got nothin.....uh..... here.....this is ..... somethin.....

grrrrr