View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 04:53 PM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: Vogue WM6.1 build 20748 GPS kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewkid View Post
Ok When i go to build the rom it takes me through the screens of do i have everything connected and then i get to the update screen i click on update my phone goes into bootloader mode and the screen pops up with the status bar ....... then it tells me:

Connection error you device may not be connected..
But my device is still connected and says USB at the bottom......
SO WHAT GIVES???????

Here is the last section of my log:

(RGUComp) done!

Checking C:\Users\ryan\AppData\Roaming\hIq Inc\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.2.7Temp\nk.nb for bad NAND block marker
Checked 0x6300 sectors successfully!
Done.

Encoding
NBH Generator ver0.1 by bot

01_MainSplash.nb
02_SubSplash.nb
nk.nb
Completed.

Build #4 completed.

Preparing RUU folder
Cleaning up

Starting RUU
Finished.
Well I would just flash from the bootloader, safest way and quickest way.

Simply go into your documents folder and look for the nbf file. Rename it to voguimg.nbh

Copy it to a fat32 formatted non SDHC card and then put the phone into the bootloader. You do that by pressing the power button, camera button, and soft reset at the same time. It will go into the booloader and say checking. Then simply press the power button to start flashing. When done it will say success and soft reset the device.

That's it

Goodluck,

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 09-19-2008 at 04:59 PM.