View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 04:46 PM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Voice command audio gateway very quiet on MSVC v1.6.19965

So I just moved over from the titan and I am not sure if this is an issue with the vogue with msvc. I cooked my own custom rom from the 20748 kitchen using MSVC v1.6.19965 and it works but the initial audio feedback is really quiet. I searched all over and could not find any results to a possible fix on making it louder. I did perform the hack for loud audio but that is for inbound announcements.

Hacks I did are below

HKCU\Control Panel\Sound Categories\Voice Command1

The values are:
AttenutationCategory 5
InitVol 5

Changing these higher or lower do nothing to the initial audio gateway response. So if you initiate from the earpiece and it makes its dink sound its super quiet you say call "blah blah on cell" and it says call "blah blah on cell" I say yes and it dials, and then the volume on the phone call is fine, just the audio feedback with MSVC is super low. If anyone has seen this issue or has a fix or any advice please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.