View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 02:09 AM
JBabey
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Quote:

Any other tips with any of the apps in this ROM? I've never heard of most of them, and there are no manuals or anything so it's hard to figure it all out...
other apps? like what? google is also your friend... hehehehe

Quote:
I thought the tiny pic problem in pic mail was from our newer OS having MSIE6.0 and different registry setting, making the Sprint website not recognize as PPC.
At least Opera can click on link, but pic is not savable with it.
(no i didnt change the user-agent, it still reads as PIE to sites)

The tiny pic thing is happening on all of the phones at work. even the ones with the stock sprint ROM and the ppcgeeks mms install.

This leads me to think that sprint changed the pocket pic-mail site. its really gay, and really pissing me off. does anyone here use the PIE+ app that hooks into PIE.... im curious if actually setting the user-agent to IE6 makes it work right.

++++++++++++++++

oh and YES, ill be rebuilding with the new kitchen, but as i said before i need to focus on school right now, on top of that ill need time to test stability and all the other stuffs.....

im REALLY excited for this new kitchen, ill be spending a lot of my late-night stargate ventures tinkering with it. stay tuned. with the new kitchen ill most likely start with revision 1.0 to stay with the numbering scheme introduced by the unified ROM project.

+++++++++++++++++

rebuilding the MMS OEM package anyways, just to be completely 100% sure