View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 02:04 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsitalian
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg
Another issue I'm having is with the phonealarm. When I hit the voice mail button on phone alarm, and it prompts me to call voice mail, it opens up the dialer screen but never calls my voice mail.

Anyone else experience this?
You have to program your phone number (email retrieve #) into phonealarm. Did you do this?
Of course not, I'm an idiot, lol.

I put my voicemail # in there and it works now. What is the incoming voicemail number for? Also, when you put the password in- is there a certain format it should be? I put my number,,password# and works, but I'm just wondering if that's the way I should have it...

Any other tips with any of the apps in this ROM? I've never heard of most of them, and there are no manuals or anything so it's hard to figure it all out...