View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 12:07 PM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond Thoughts.

Do you all leave the auto backlight dimmer on or off? I leave mines on to save battery. And I get about a little over 4 hours of battery life on a full charge. Using it 4 hours straight too.(web, music, and other) Another thing I noticed last night. I decided to bring up the brightness all the way up just to see it at its full glory. And around the plastic display , I had alot of light leakage. Makes the phone look real cheap in my opinion. And because of this light leakage.. I am convinced I will return it for the PRO. Don't get me wrong. Its still a kik asss ppc! But I wanna try the keyboard and size of the pro.

Last edited by Exil3d; 09-19-2008 at 12:10 PM.