View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 02:24 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue WM6.1 build 20748 GPS kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspalaasn View Post
I've finally built my first rom with this new kitchen. Here's what I found...

It seems like the errors that I had with the date is a problem. When the errors occur, they do not have them listed with those check boxes but when I build a rom, it seems like they are built into the rom. GPSViewer was one of those that had errors and was not shown for me to select whether to add it or not, yet when I built my rom, I had GPSViewer. Also, FTouchFlo is there when I didnt select it since it wasn't even available due to errors. Can anyone help me out?

I've tried reinstalling twice now from scratch and I don't know what's causing the problems. The kitchen was working fine before I updated to this new one. I even tried using the selections from 20273 and I get the errors there as well. Is there any way to revert back to an earlier version of the kitchen?

I may try opening the rar for ppckitchen and deleting those that have errors to see if it makes a different, but any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Date issue is now fixed. Run updater to get the patch.