View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 09:59 PM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: Sprint Diamond issues!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dornier View Post
Hi everyone,

Got my Sprint Diamond and wondering if anyone else is getting the dreaded a problem has occurred with XXXX.exe error with certain built in programs? I have seen the following several times, omc.exe when trying to update my profile and the other is audiomanager_eng.exe. The audiomanager_eng.exe error started after I copied over 1.3 GB of music over to the internal storage drive. Now it won't play any music, it just faults out with an error message when I try to play any song.

Any ideas?

GP

If I were you, I would bring it back and get a new one. You have 30 day after the purchase date, to do a full return/refund. If the phone is giving error messages already get rid of it.