View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 02:56 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey
how bizzare that people are still having issues. Im assuming the cab file was run properly to bring over the registry (to check go into add/remove programs, if it says Arcsoft MMS then the cab installed properly)

--so far as getting a small picture, there should also be an html link in the mms, if you click on that pie should open and bring you into your picmail. from there you can not only view it larger, but download the picture to your handset as well.
Just to be clear- I can send picture mail just fine. But when I receive a picture mail, I click the link, and it opens a picture mail page that does not have the option to download it to phone or any of that. It just has a tiny little picture down near the bottom of the page (have to scroll down to even see it). When I get a picture mail, all I get is an SMS that has a link. I click on the link, and the page opens, but it's a different page (with a small picture that you can;t make bigger or download to phone, and none of the text or subject that the sender typed).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey
I was able to duplicate that as well. wich revision was it working in? I can go back and pull the OEM from my old kitchen and rebuild it to see if that will fix the problem. thank goodness pulling the stylus works though. I never noticed that before because i dont delete any txt messages. Once in a while ill purge 2 week old ones, but never delete straight off. Thanks for pointing this out. Ya get me the revision and ill run a diff on the two OEM folders.
I never had it working with the SMS app. It works with the email app though.