View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 03:37 PM
radiototal
Lurker

radiototal is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry Huge signal problems in Sprint Network !!!! Please help !

I am living at 77056 ... Galleria area !!! I look on sprint.com for signal map coverage and they show full 5 bars ...best signal ...In reality at my home , second floor , open view to the sky ...EVDO no connection , and CDMA not even one bar.... I called SPRINT a few times about the situation and they don't even know what is the situation... After I spoke a few time in India to customer service finally made it at level 2 customer care in USA. I am explain again the situation ...NO SIGNAL .... they said ... your device is the problem ...I told her ..mam ..I have 3 PDA phones , one data card at my home and all acting the same way. No signal in my area .. and we talking about Houston Galleria. Also at my office at 77074 ... a few month ago full bars inside of my office , sprint cards there was working perfect .... and now the sprint cards they don't even connect on 1X and the cellphones from my office there going in roaming and when I am trying to dial I am getting a message with "welcome in American roaming , your phone is not register so please enter your credit card " ...and my plan is unlimited everything. I called sprint I told them the problem ....instead to resolve the problem they said is a device in sell for $99 connected to internet and have better signal over the internet. I think there are 2 points what we have to look over ...One ..sprint lower the signals in towers to make people to buy the device for $99 and in this way they make more money and also they take all calls over the internet and they realizing traffic over the towers ....In this case I need to cancel my contracts because i don't have a cell phone just to use it on freeway where is the only place with signal ....
I need help to find out how can I leave contract from sprint without to be charge the $200 . Legal I am right ....no service ...I can't pay ... I don't think so i have to pay up to 1000/ month when there is no signal ... especial on EVDO data cards ...Does someone knows a legal procedure how can I go out from this crazy situation ?
Thank you and I hope u guys not having this problem of the drop calls , no signal , no data ..and plus the data cards from unlimited like there was before they have now restriction to 5GB data transfer .... that's sucks
Thx