View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 10:08 AM
TheRealHotshot
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: Touch Pro Coming out in 6 to 8 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcboi318 View Post
You would be surprised of how many people have smartphones and pdas and don't know the potential of what they have. The large percentage of people who buy these phones are either people who say "i have the money and it looks cool" or it's the business people who think having phones like these are symbol of me doing even more business. There are only a small percentage of people that know the true power of the phones before they buy them. That's where companies like verizon, sprint etc... capitalize off the wannabe cool or think i can do more business thinkers. The university i'm currently attending has me amazed at how little the kids around me know about technology. They have pdas like the xv6800, touch, tilt, but still know so little about them. These kids will sit their for hours during class playing games like solitaire. if only they knew of other games out there they could play.
If you aint speaking the TRUTH! That's **Real Talk** right there. You know how many ppl I met with the mogul and we get to talking about the phone and I ask em what apps they got they be like what you mean there's nothing on the phone but what came with it! I mean still running winmo 5!!!! I update they phones giving em cool apps and program. Pretty much change there outlook of the phone they have and use it to its limit. Like you said ppl get pda phones for cool factors not knowing the power they hold in there hands.