View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 02:15 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have a couple problems with 9.6 (I had them with 9.4 too, never installed 9.5).

1: When I'm in my SMS inbox (looking at the list of everything in my inbox), if I click the joystick and hold it (with a message highlighted) I don't get a menu. I used to get a menu and I could select delete (so I didn't have to pull out the stylus to delete something). DOes anyone else experience this or know of a fix?

2: When viewing my picture mail after I get one (after tapping the link in the SMS I receive), all I get is a little tiny picture. I no longer have the subject, and there is no longer an option to "View Media" or whatever it used to say (where it opens up a bigger picture and lets you read the text sent with the picture). Does anyone else have this issue or know of a fix?

I'm using the 9.6 ROM, with nothing else installed...