View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 11:23 PM
snovvman
Regular 'Geeker

snovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond - Cool things you might not know about

I was going to start a "tips, tricks, and how to" thread, but saw this one. Here are some questions about the Diamond that I'd like answers to:

1) How does one delete/remove the icons on the bottom? I want to remove Sprint Music, Photos & Videos, etc.

2) How does one modify the items shown on the home screen, currently Call History and Calendar. I would like to add/remove my choices.

3) Under Settings>Sounds & Notifications>Notifications, Event "Messaging: New text message". The option to "Flash light for..." is grayed out, and stuck at 5 minutes. The Touch allowed one to change. How now?

4) S2U2 does support VGA. Has anyone loaded it on the Diamond?

5) Does TF3D not support the typical WM home plug in items at all? It would be nice to be able to flick to a screen that will allow me to run some of my favorite plug ins.

6) It would be nice to have the GSM Diamond clock...

That's what I have for now. I realize some of these might require XML edits or hacks, but would love to know how to do some of these things...

Thanks.