View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 02:30 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 9/14/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeiyuu View Post
Question about the Manila 2D OEM...

I'm in the process of gathering some peices to make a rom.. Would the Manila 2d work simply by adding this OEM into the OEM folder?! I have been comparing the OEM from the rom I currently use with that of VetVito's v2.0, and noticed a bunch of other parts (Audio Booster, TouchFlo, and Raphael parts) and was wondering if those are needed as well?

Thanks,
I spent the majority of yesterday do just that with manila 2d. I handed my project over to another chef as I didn't have the patience to read 1,000 posts and install 50 programs....

Last edited by rstoyguy; 09-17-2008 at 02:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.