View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 02:22 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Diamond Thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k5beason View Post
Does the diamond have picture mail? I'm waiting for mine, and in the advocate training there was no mention of picture mail, but sprint.com hints to it having picture mail. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Yup, picture mail is there. Its just like the leaked one everyone is trying too.

I will have to try ti.

God! I am seriously torn with this and the PRO! What matters to me most is physical keyboard. I can live with 4 gigs since I mange to live with 2 gigs with my Touch. Flash is not inportant since I never use flash on my picture. WHy? Its ineffective from 1 foot and beyone. LOL.
Thanks for answering the question earlier about pic mail, but my question is when you receive a pic mail does it go to your inbox on your phone, or does it still come up with the link inside a text message?