View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 12:04 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who will be able to trade their phone through retentions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFMISM View Post
you might want to call back and have the rep emailed just in case they forgot to call you. that is what i did

I called twice first call got hung up at the yes point. 2nd person offered to send his supervisor a note to send her supervisor a note to remind her to call. I told him nah lets wait it out. She didn't call, so I am hoping the guy keeps his word and does call me to verify that she didn't and move from there..

Takes patiences, presistance, and don't be rude. In the end the person on the other side is just doing their job and some do try to help.

"Squeeky wheel gets the grease, but the bad one gets tossed out"

-CC