View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 12:03 PM
SprintTouch08
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got diamond sent to me for free(exchange)

i emailed executive services (one of the highest CS you cant talk to) and i said heres the situation ecare is unwilling to rectify the situation in accordance to the notes and giving a generic 30 day response. Im out of contract and will simply take my business elsewhere if Im being stuck with a broken $600 phone because no one is willing to get it swapped out per your own tech's notes that its defective. i said any reasonable person would be pissed holding onto a broken $600 phone that no one will simply submit the order to replace it when its all documented and permission has been given already, be it the Diamond here but its cheaper in price than the 800 anyways. I even threw in that yeh its over 30 days but was told the warehouse had no 800's at that time i called and was TOLD by youre people to wait it out. thats not my fault it kicked me over 30 days because you had none to replace it at that time you cant hold teh customer accountable for youre lack of stock for more than a week or 2.

I seriously cant see what the big issue is, its a 100% legit request and all the notes are there to get it done, but no one will process it through for some reason.

Last edited by SprintTouch08; 09-17-2008 at 12:06 PM.