View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 11:33 AM
Despiser
PPCGeeks Regular

Despiser is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Numerous problems

I recently purchased a Titan and have been fighting trying to get a stable ROM. I'm getting pretty close using NoChems 5067/radio 3.42.40 but still have a few issues I've been unable to resolve so I thought I throw them out and see if others have had the same issues.

1. WiFi try's to connect on each soft reset when the unit is turned back on.

2. I'm not sure what the exact name is but the word suggestions while typing do not show up even though it is on. I seem to recall a reg fix on the Apache but cannot find anything on the titan.

3. MS Voice Command rarely recognizes anything I say. I YELL the command and occasionally it will work. It's like the mic is turned down even though it is set to max.

4. Volume is very low.

5. Dialers. I used the iBliss dialer on my Apache but I cannot receive calls with it on the Titan. Any fixes? The dialers available in the Kitchen is pretty weak. Finding one that the arrows and ##codes work and looks good is very difficult. I've settled on the Dual Touch dialer but am not happy about the way it looks. Any suggestions for dialers?

All in all I'm very satisfied with this Rom and thank all involved in the Kitchen. I'm getting close to a perfect setup.