View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 10:45 PM
Devileyezz
Halfway to VIP Status

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz
Re: [09/14/08] JUICY ROM v1.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxam View Post
Juicy, the text entry problems in Internet Explorer have followed me to resco radio and mocha ftp. In both of these apps I need to bring up the keyboard in order to enter registration information and, in both of these apps, the keyboard disappears before one can enter a letter.

I love that the keyboard doesn't pop up all the time when I don't want it, but this is somewhat of an issue.

I have enabled SIP popup again and the problems go away in these apps.

Can anyone else with software that requires registration try 1.1 and let me know if the keyboard works correctly?

I've learned enough about this stuff now that I can start troubleshooting and possibly fixing errors as I come across them.

Thanks again Juicy and Jugs..
Confirmed. Happens to me in PocketPutty and Skype.