View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 11:00 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PictureMail CAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
this cant be the main thread this is being discussed in. the picturemail is what we've been waiting forever for. now i had to click to the second page just to find it. does anyone know where the real discussion thread for sprints new picture mail is? lol
there's another thread here
the links actually work in that thread...
anyway its only like 6 pages long currently...
and here's a comment from the blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool
The memory requirements seem too steep on it. Seems like the only ROM I could manage to get it to run on would be, ironically, your ROM that has no working camera. My current build, with what I run by default, has only about 12MB free at any one time and I guess PictureMail needs more than that. Pity.