View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 02:56 PM
JUDD227
PPCGeeks Regular

JUDD227 is keeping up the good workJUDD227 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

You all may already know but this was new to me. I'm not sure where to post it either but with everyone just buying the Diamond I figured I would put it here. I had a validation hold on my order because i'm having it shipped to a different address than on the account. I could not remember my pin so I was transfered to customer care to change my pin. Asked him some questions about some new iden's coming out next month because i'm going to have to chang my plan to go to sprint to get the PRO. So I told him my plan and how I was holding out for the PRO and he says "Oh your 3 lines are available for a $70 credit" I said how's that? I've never heard of that.
He said "If your out of contract and order new phones and/or RENEW YOUR CONTRACT and then call customer care you are eligble for a $70 credit per LINE." He said you have to call customer care, telesales can't do it and online orders don't show or offer it. I was exstactic I got $210 credit to my account so another $80 and i'll have my PRO when it comes out.