View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 02:24 PM
CountryDevil
Regular 'Geeker

CountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
From what I understand, when you do a return, you have to make sure that they change your information back (as if you never purchased the Diamond)...that's only when you do a return.

What I would do is go into a Sprint store and tell show them that your Mogul is dying, but you're really interested in getting a Touch Pro when it is released in October. See if they'll be willing to arrange something with you where you would have a refurbished Mogul temporarily, but then have Sprint notify you when they have the Touch Pro available for you. For me, that would be much less hassle than buying a Diamond...and then return it...have them set up your mogul back as your primary...then going back to the store to get the touch pro.

That's too much time and effort IMO, but for a lot of people who are trying to find ways around paying for the phones, I guess I can see how it would be worth it to them. Me personally, too much hassle to do all of that.
Another thing you can do if you want to avoid the hassle, is if you have insurance. You should be able to exchange your phone for another Mogul that way. It should only take a coupld of days to getthe replacement if they do not have one in the store. Use the refirb for until the Pro comes out. Just had to do this with my 700wx and it was painless.