View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 09:51 AM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WMWIFIROUTER on Diamond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
I never even thought to test it since I have a unlimited data plan. I'll give it a shot, everything as to work
wmwifirouter is for connecting your pc to the internet via the phones internet not the other way around if I am not mistaken.