View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 02:59 AM
toinejuan
Regular 'Geeker

toinejuan is keeping up the good worktoinejuan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to toinejuan Send a message via Yahoo to toinejuan
Exclamation Is my mogul's micro usb port bad?

I'm pretty tech savy, I've been on the phone with sprint tech support, and still am troubleshooting as I type this. I would like to extended my hand out to all of my fellow geeks out there for some help. I plug it into a charger, it will charge, however, if I plug it into my computer, I get a usb device not recognized error. I have tried in Win XP & Vista Ultimate 32 bit. I tried restarting my computer, checking my services menu to make sure it wasn't stopped. I hard and soft reset the device countless times, put the phone into bootloader mode, it says usb when I plug in the cable. Active sync won't recognize the Mogul, but it recognizes the Apache. I tried to use the custom rom I cooked up again, even tried to run the unlocker, and the offical Sprint rom and NADA!!! It will however charge via usb cable, just no data is transmitted to allow for synchronization via usb. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, I looked all over and found no answers. I haven't even had this phone a week yet, so please if you can help a brother out