View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 01:42 AM
mixxy
Halfway to VIP Status

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down Re: Notice About Stealing Software, NFSFAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by portenio View Post
...REALLY... No one is going to say this... gguruusa stired the s**t and NFSFan is banned.. and more importantly his good work that brought many members day in and day out to this forum...
NFSFan banned but gguruusa still "quoting" around...
One thing I have to point out to you gguruusa, you came into NFSFan thread with one mission in mind, to shut it down.. Congrats, you achieved it... (Your irc buddy must be really happy)...Too bad MODS do not realize this or perhaps they choose not to...(Who knows?) Nevertheless UNFAIR is what you want to take away from this post...
Well done MODS... Kudos... Real nice...

Edit: At least does anybody know where can I find NFSFan..?
portenio...u as much as i know that NFSFan did what he did, and there is no way for that to be justified. So before blaming mods for not doing their job, just take a second and take a deep breath and consider the sequence of events here. Whether guru had anything to do with the stirring or ANYTHING of such sort is irrelevant to the fact that NFSFan BLATENTLY changed the code in no2chems work to claim it as his.

It is however true, that the nail that stands out, always gets hammered. So keeping that in mind and NFSFans success, I will not say that his work was not valuable. But again, the idea here at PPCGeeks is to be courteous. When I was going to implement different dialers/apps in my rom. I sent out PM's to each developer and asked for their permission to use the ROM. The reason I've put my dev to a halt, is so that I can LEARN to code, not steal others codes.

Please put more thought into the matter. Whatever the feelings were towards NFSFan, he did something wrong, MORE THAN ONCE. And you're telling me that in such an event an individual should just be left to do what he does? Steal?

No! Definetly not!