View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 08:08 PM
tobeychris
Kitchen Builder
Threadstarter

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom ROM Service

I have to agree. Which is why the standard ROMs and kitchen I contribute to have been, and always will be free, as well the many tutorials and tools.

That being said, custom ROMs generally cater to a wide range of people and a wide range of features. There are options such as SDAutorun that works to help customize these ROMs to your own tastes that are very good. Kitchens are also the most amazing tool allowing nearly anything to be possible, and free.

The idea I have is for a more basic user that has no interest in kitchens but likes a one of a kind ROM that fits their specific needs.

Like I said, it's just an idea, if no one wants it, it won't happen. If people do then they do.

I've had a few requests where people have offered, which is why I put this forward.

Last edited by tobeychris; 09-14-2008 at 08:11 PM.