View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 07:59 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom ROM Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
I am wondering about the possibility of providing a custom ROM building service to those who do not know how to use kitchens, but would like a nice ROM, with their custom programs so that they can hard reset at any time, and boot into their nicely customized ROM.

Of course this would not be a free service, but between myself and maybe one or two other chefs the costs could be devided.

Let me know what people think, along with what costs should be, and maybe I'll start this up.
I don't think there should be a charge for roms of any kind. I think this caused dharvey to get pounded pretty hard.

Since most rom components and tools for making roms that are available have been provided for free, and most everything is someone else's work. I don't beleive anyone should charge a fee for making ROMS....It is your time, but the software authors that provided the tools for building roms had no intentions of making them so someone could charge for their work.

This has been greatly debated over the last couple month', and generally not accepted.

All they have to do is read my tutorials and/or post a question.