View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 07:57 PM
tcbusch
PPCGeeks Regular

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help setting up HTC TOUCH Bluetooth PAN (Personal Area Network) to replace WiFi u

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissTouch View Post
so you are saying you can browse your lan from your phones bluetooth? because I can already share my phones net connection to the PC (USB and BlueTooth) I just want to be able to browse my files on the lan.
No, I am saying you can use your phone as a modem using Internet Connection Sharing.

You can browse your bluetooth enabled PC with via ftp using the Bluetooth Folders application. But you cannot browse another PC without setting up routing tables and bridges. On your phone and PC. Which would be a PITA.