View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 07:30 PM
tobeychris
Kitchen Builder

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Custom ROM Service

I am wondering about the possibility of providing a custom ROM building service to those who do not know how to use kitchens, but would like a nice ROM, with their custom programs so that they can hard reset at any time, and boot into their nicely customized ROM.

This service could include:

Custom Applications
Custom Registry Tweaks
Custom Splash Screens
Custom Themes
Latest enhancements to the kitchens at the time of build
Support for issues you have in the ROM

Of course this would not be a free service, but between myself and maybe one or two other chefs the costs could be devided.

If you'd like to be part of this project, just let me know.

A poll has been started to help decide the morality of this topic.
Please feel free to speak freely (without insult) on this topic, if you are strongly for or against it, let us know, that's why we're here.

Last edited by tobeychris; 09-14-2008 at 09:06 PM.