View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 09:37 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Notice About Stealing Software, NFSFAN

This is one of the reasons I spend a bit of my free time to make OEM's, release kitchens, etc... Too many chefs with a donation button that are actually trying to profit off someone elses free work. I honestly thought that his reference to the 1% battery driver was his inability to replace a .dll in a rom and someone helped him...I thought it was funny at first. But seeing this I don't approve. As a former shareware author I can understand this sticky. NSFAN, DHARVEY, and ppchaven.com are all on my **** list. Are there any more dharvey cronies we need to take care of?

But if anyone is interested, that's the beef I had w/dharvey. Taking other peoples FREE work and wanting payment for himself. A donation button is ok, but as long as folks understand it's a compensation for your time putting someones else's free pieces together. He mislead many users here about what was his, and mislead many users here about his drivers... I wonder how much he made off that scam...