View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 06:52 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Notice About Stealing Software, NFSFAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifiling View Post
but another scenario that would make sense, once again is the "i didn't know i was doing anything wrong" outlook rather then the...."ha ha, suckered that legendary, super popular No2Chem right into the information i needed. now i can jus delete his name and make this rom look completely like my own, right here on the exact same website that he's a God on."
But that's just it...that scenario doesn't make sense. You'd have to explain how he managed to get a contraband app that doesn't seem to exist anywhere else. At best, you could suggest that maybe he had a stupid accomplice. Unfortunately, there isn't a single shred of evidence to support that.

Quote:
one view makes more sense then other wouldn't u agree? one is a bad move, the other is jus Dumb.
Yes, unfortunately I think we disagree on which view makes more sense.

Last edited by gguruusa; 09-14-2008 at 06:55 AM.