View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 04:02 PM
gobmonster
Halfway to VIP Status

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The pro is revealed for sprint!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
My assumption is we're going to have a longer wait on them clearing out of Moguls. I think the Mogul had a higher attrition rate than other phones, and I'm betting they've got a pretty decent collection of refurbs. I'm thinking a minimum of six months.

I don't agree with LilRico on them just dropping the price, though. They haven't done this before, unfortunately.
Well, it also depends on what sprint store youre visiting. My neighbor hood store has shortages on nearly everything they have in stock, sometimes theyll tell you to wait a couple days, and sometimes theyll give you the option to switch to another model. The mogul is currently the top of the sprint totem pole, and it also is very logical for them to switch you to the touch pro if they are out with it being the moguls model replacement.

But with all that said, do not get your hopes up. Turbo is right in saying that sprint has more moguls than they know what to do with. 6 months sounds about right considering that a lot of moguls are in refurb limbo due to it being such a buggy device. Your best bet is to have a broken mogul on hand and cal sprint up via *2 and b1tch about you not wanting another buggy mogul and that your going to cancel your contract. Toss in a little bit of rumor about some new phone theyre coming out with and thanks to sprints revamped do anything to please customer service, you might just have a new phone on your hands.

I thought about calling up to complain about my mogul, its currently is having charging issues, i know theres a chance that i can get the touchpro for cheap since this is my 3rd mogul, but i dont even want to deal with the hassle. I want this phone faster than they can ship it to me, so im willing to grab it in store for the price. Not to mention im going to have it swapped out next week for another one and with any hope, i'll get a diamond to play with instead of another dodgy mogul until oct 19th lol, but thats a long shot at best.