View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/12/08] JUICY ROM v1.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wond3r View Post
I am actually still on the stock rom and yours would be the first I switch to, so I'm not sure about every change/feature you have. (Which is why I dont know if I should just get 1.08 right now, or wait for 1.09, as I dont know how long things take to get past bug testing and be released)
But off the top of my head, when we receive texts messages, to be able to change the amount of time the circular light indicator flashes for (to increase the time), in case we take a look at the phone After 5 minutes, which is when it usually stops flashing.
I'll see what I can do.

In the mean time 1.08 is very good.