View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by naigaboy

Smartskey is in the rom, and you can use it to close applications, which is one of its functions.
press and hold left softkey -------- start menu
press and hold right softkey -------- closes applications
during phone application (jog dial/ joystick)
left --------- messages
down ------- call history
up ---------- speed dial
right -------- contacts

O2 also has a task manager, if you click on o2, it should open up a window in top right corner.
window contains options, disconnect, bt settings, soft reset, display settings, and running programs which you can close individually or all at the same time.
Hope this helps you.
Great. Thank you. I've been using Smartskey for a while, but didn't know about the task manager keys.
I did find the O2 task mgr, but wanted something that could be accessed without going to the Today screen.

Now I just have to figure out if this screen alignment issue is software or hardware related. I hoped it was software, but as I just switched to this ROM (partially to test that theory) and am now finding that the issue is still there, it appears that it is hardware related.

I really like this current setup... I hope I don't have to get a new unit.
Anyone who has had this issue been able to fix it without replacement?