View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 08:18 PM
thejunki
N00b

thejunki is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have been having some problems with sprint picture mail. I receive the text message with the hyper link. But when i click and the page loads then there is no pictures I can seen the sprint logo and some menues accross the right hand side and then a bunch of funny charters at the bottom of the screen. but if I change the view from colum to default or from default to colum or even to full screen and then refresh the picture will display but it is very small about the size of a dime. to small to even view.

What gives and why is sprint not getting picture mail to work right. I hate going to the web sight looking at the pictures..... then if I want to send them on I cant right away.... I cant even save the picuters it gives me an error so I try to click on the forward link.. . go figure no hyperlinks work right!!! GRRRRR They work everywhere else.. so then I go to my pc loginto pictures.sprintpcs.com find the picture and forward it from there (i can also save it to my phone from there and forward it from my phone).... when i play with my phone enough to get the forward link to work then the next page is blank... still cant forward.... this SUX!!!!!! It is wrong on so MANY levels!!!!! I just want to receive a picture and then send it again!!!!! Cant they make a web page that looks good on your PPC for picture mail at least??????????? WHATS THE PROBLEM with them?????? Am I the only one that get flustrated with this "feature" ???