View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 07:27 PM
Devileyezz
Halfway to VIP Status

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz
Re: [09/10/08] JUICY ROM v1.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedwo View Post
I'm still running v1.06, but those with v1.07 can maybe confirm if the following works or not.

1 - Alarm clock goes off, but doesn't always bring up the pop-up balloon to dismiss it. Which then forces you to manually tap on the Start bar -> Alarm clock -> (pop-up comes up then) -> Dismiss.

2 - I set the sound notification on "Messaging: New e-mail message", but it doesn't play when I get an email. I am *NOT* using exchange. Just GMail.

3 - Landscape rotation does not work on most apps. GSensor is calibrated, yet most things don't rotate automatically.

4 - Nice to have: set default browser to Opera. When I get an email with a link, and I tap on it, PIE still loads. Where is the registry setting to force Opera instead.

v1.06 is awesome and I plan to stick with it for now. v1.07 doesn't seem to have anything that I *need*, so am not quite sure about it being "better" 'for my usage'.

That's all for now.

Cheers.
1) Download Klaxxon, you shake the phone to snooze the alarm, etc.
2) Is your GMail using the internal mail client or using the Gmail app? Because I'd think that would work internally.
3) You're right. It doesn't even work, and I don't use it at all really. Like you said, it's not really something you *need*, I don't think.
5) I've always found IE to actually be up and running fast when you need to get a quick look at something without all the bells and whistles other browsers provide.