View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 05:14 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can I live with the Diamond or do I NEED the Touch Pro? Keyboard or no Keyboard?

I hate to be so vain... but as long as the diamond comes with the RED/marroon/wine/burgundy back, i'm not gonna be albe to consider it for purchase... lol it really steals from the beauty of the device... they could have at least rolled out black FIRST!

at one point i had this same delima between the mogul and the touch... full kb and MUCH less memory VS no kb, TONS of memory and no wifi... they both had something I needed and i needed the full kb more than the other things.... but now memory is no longer an issue between the diamond and the pro, and now that they removed the 'lip' that the mogul had, typing should be much improved.... so in that respect the diamond would be my choice as winner.... if only it came in black... or at least gunmetal... or silver or gray... just not red or blue or green ect sheesh keep it sexy people!

Best... Member... Ever...