View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
codyppc
VIP Member
Threadstarter

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
Re: Can I live with the Diamond or do I NEED the Touch Pro? Keyboard or no Keyboard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post
I think you are in the same boat as me. I used to do very little typing on my pda phones -mostly for looking up names, numbers and just reading my e-mails but now with the higher speed internet I tend to use it for more things - even browse the web in opera. The Touch Pro is just too thick though and I never ever want to carry another brick around with me like the mogul and previous phones I owned.

The vogue is nice but the on screen keyboard is a tiny bit cramped for finger typing unless you view it sideways in which case not enough of the rest of the screen is visible. The HTC Touch HD is really the answer to my needs - too bad we probably won't see it for a while with any CDMA carrier. It gets more and more tempting to slip to the GSM side just to get current phone technology.
the touch hd may have more pixels, but will still be about the same size. i dont want a iphone size device just to get 26 keys big enough for my fingers.

i carry my device in my pocket to much to be lugging around a brick.

i would like to see a screen shot of the keypad in landscape mode.
PDA's I've owned/used in order... (retentions loves me)... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve)