View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 01:02 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (*[Sep-10-08]* Omnia Opera 9.5 Build 1957- *Flash Working*

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody88 View Post
the new omnia build is the fastest so far. however, flash does not appear to be working for me. i just pretty much see a blank window for youtube video once I click on it, and the espn.com site's flash is still not working either. It has never worked, other than when I use skyfire for espn.
i feel your pain mate...

Best... Member... Ever...