View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 10:17 PM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond leverage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by batcatman View Post
I went thru almost all the replies, not a single bit of usefull infoexcept for lessons in ethics
So, getting back on topic here's what i found on SD:
"In Sept bill for one of my accounts I noticed:

Tax & Surcharge Base Changes
Effective October 2008, Sprint will adjust the
interstate & intrastate calculation for taxes &
surcharges. This update may cause an
increase or decrease to the taxes & surcharges
on your bill. For details of taxes & surcharges,
visit sprint.com/taxesandfees." SO look at ur biils news and update section carefully for nxt/last months
There is a 6 page thread here:
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...ghlight=sprint
Please keep us posted if this works for anybdy, ofcourse u all will have to wait till oct, which is wht...another 15 days from release!!
HAHA! Ya.. lets get back on topic. Hey... if these changes are actual contract changes.. do we get to leave sprint without ETF? Breach of contract? If soo.. this gives us a leg up to argue for a 100 MIR. Anyone know>?