Thread: opera vs safari
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 07:13 PM
abovelegit
Almost a VIP

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit
Re: opera vs safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
Guys, Guys, Once again, You guys are stating ur own take on the comparison and Like I said, Not everybody thinks like U guys. I never claimed in my posts that Safari is a better browser so pls. Don't challenge me to show any proof. I've been saying all along that it is a personal preference. what works for U might not work with other people. Since U guys own an Ipod touch and I will assume that U guys are a member of Iphone/Ipod touch forums too. I will definitely say that they will not agrre on U guys when U say Opera is a better browser for a simple reason. They prefer Safari on their Iphone and Ipod touch that's why they are on those forums. I just don't understand why "user preference" is not an answer for U guys and keep saying that the Opera is a better browser for U. I am sorry to disappoint if Ur expecting praise for Opera. the title said opera vs. safari so that is my take on it. It's a user preference. No real better browser. It depends on who uses it.
Now I will just walk away from this thread. You can now praise opera if that is what U guys wanted. Thanks
I stopped reading after two sentences.. But yeah I was just posting my personal preference.