View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 06:55 PM
tcbusch
PPCGeeks Regular

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help setting up HTC TOUCH Bluetooth PAN (Personal Area Network) to replace WiFi u

I am running the lastest stock ROM and my bt pan worked right away. First I ran the ICS fix which fixed the issue of needing to add a modem connection. Then I opened my bluetooth settings on my pc and added my phone by searching for a new connection. After pairing the pc to the phone i was set. To run a connection I open ICS (Internet Connection Sharing), select Bluetooth with Sprint PCS as my connection. Click Connect on the phone. I then go to my PC and select connect in my bt manager.