View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 06:43 PM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond leverage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Heres a treat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs2x1EffG78

Hey, when this gets released. Can I request to buy the Diamond at full price right? So then when I return it I dont have to deal with what some others have said about your upgrade credits going away and having to argue with them to give em back when the Diamond gets returned. Does anyone know?
You know what, be thankful for what you have. You are on a sero plan paying what, $30 a month for basically everything? Just buck up and pay up, there is no need to try to bend the rules just so you can get something off the price. I mean think about it, if you pay $549.99 for this phone and you keep it for 2years(typical sprint contract) that breaks down to only $22.92 a month plus your $30 sero plan for a grand total of $52.92 a month for the next two years. Thats miles cheaper than what most people would be paying for the same phone(less rebates) plus contract terms.