Regular 'Geeker

denasqu is keeping up the good workdenasqu is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to denasqu
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/28/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Sure will, upload them to the FTP under the \vogue\users\rstoyguy\temp directory. I'll fix that vc problem and upload them.

And everyone needs an uninformed explanation of the option.xml file for the OEM tutorial...good!
Will upload them now. I also realized Pocket Mechanic install doesn't actually create a shortcut. It asks you whether you want to create one the first time you install. (UMmmmm... strike that... it only ask because I don't know how to create the shortcut in my OEM apparently.) It did create a shortcut to one of it's system files, wizapplauncher.exe, but I figured out how to delete the shortcut from the initflashfiles.txt.

I guess you'll tell us how to fix the locked vc settings file in the new OEM creation tutorial?

One last note, I busted my volume slider with my latest ROM but I doubt it has anything to do with these OEM's. More likely I deleted a little too much and now my volume slider works like a D-pad and flashes a little green triangle on the screen. Weird.

EDIT: rstoyguy... since you're fixing my Voice Command OEM anyway... ... I forgot to mention it doesn't attach itself to the long-press camera button either. Thanks.

Last edited by denasqu; 09-10-2008 at 04:16 PM.