View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Young_breedent
Young-E

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who's buying on day one?

I pay on average 1240 a year for just my plan alone and then another 300-400 dollars a year for a new phone. I can careless if it's more work for people to put it back into inventory. I want to play with the diamond so when the pro comes out im already familiar with the phone and the new options. And to be honest i can't see it being that difficult to put it back into inventory. If it is a problem sprint shoudn't have the damn 30 day trial. So complain to sprint not us for using and option they provide.

P.S. Why do you even care why someone else is doing this it doesn't affect you

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony67 View Post
It was your rebate eligibilty that got reset because you upgraded your phone. Anytime an upgrade is done, the system automatically resets the eligibility date to 22 months from the date of purchase. It's rare to have a customer return an upgrade and ask to have the eligibility reset so they upgrade to different device that's going to be released at a later date, just doesn't happen that often.

And why are so many of you stating that you will go buy a Diamond only to return it when the Pro comes out. By doing this you deplete inventory and cause extra work for alot of people. Why??? Because you can???? Because you don't care about you carrier and feel your owed something because you pay them for the service???? If you WANT a Diamond go buy one....if your not sure if it's the Diamond or the Pro, then wait till they both come out, go to the store and look at both and then make a decision to buy based on what you like best.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division