View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 11:32 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests...Get them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denasqu View Post
You should re-write the tutorial for OEM creation. The one at XDA is really confusing and your tutorials are the clearest that I've read. It's informative down to " Converting Cabs to Packages with Ervius Package Creator" but then it's really bad. The worst part of it was that it says to close the CABS Analyzer then says "the next window that appears is...". It took me two days to figure out that I needed to launch the Package Creator!

I think I did manage to struggle through it and created a Pocket Mechanic OEM and cook it into a new ROM without any errors... but I'll be really surprised if it flashes correctly.
Now that's a good idea! I suppose you'd like it complete with pictures? In rtf format? I'm going to get a couple new toys from radioshack today, so I'll be tied up this weekend, but I'll see what I can whip up!